Job Description: Church Pre - K Childcare Provider
First Presbyterian Church
Purpose: First Presbyterian is seeking a childcare provider who is enthusiastic about Christ-centered education and passionate about working with children to serve as the primary instructor, role model, and spiritual guide for our Pre-K students during Sunday morning worship.
· Provide age-appropriate instruction which is Bible-based and may include stories, crafts, art, music, and prayer. Curriculum is provided.
· Maintain a safe, inclusive, learning environment that celebrates each individual student.
· Communicate with the students and the larger church community with a positive attitude.
· Develop positive relationships with parents and students built on mutual respect and trust.
· Adhere to child protection policy and background check requirements. Proof of vaccination is required.
· Be available during the hours of Sunday mornings 9:45 AM -11:15 AM. Additional hours may be available for special events, but are not required.
TO APPLY: Email Rebecca Nelson if you are interested in the position.