WOMEN”S SUMMER BIBLE STUDY! Join with women you know and women to meet for a timely six-week book, DVD, and Discussion Bible Study, Melissa Spoelstra’s FIRST CORINTHIANS: LIVING LOVE WHEN WE DISAGREE. A timely topic, the study delves into the apostle Paul’s letter to the Corinthians who were in search of answers on how to get along with one another. We’ll discover that the only way to deal with disagreements, differences, and divisions is by living out the radical love of Jesus Christ. We can find peace and harmony when we disagree!
We’ll meet in Fellowship Hall. You can choose your most convenient time each week, either Wednesday Evening (7:00 – 8:30 pm) or Thursday Morning (9:00 – 10:30 am). Join us on June 20 or 21; June 27 or 28; July 11 or 12; July 18 or 19; July 25 or 26; Aug. 1 & 2. If you miss a week, we will have the DVD available in the church office for your in-church viewing, in case you want to catch up. It’s summer…no pressure! Invite your friends! More information:
· The participant book includes 5 days of lessons for each week, combining the study of Scripture with personal reflection, application, and prayer. Although we recommend using the book, preparation can be as thorough as you wish or you can simply join us for the video and discussion.
· Order your participant book now by leaving your payment in the Church Office ($15.00 – cash or check made out to First Presbyterian Church with Women’s Bible Study on the memo line).
· Last day for ordering – May 20 with books available for pick-up in the Church Office beginning June 3.
· Sessions will be facilitated by Eileen Sokoloski and Betsy Davison.
· For more information or questions, contact Betsy Davison